- I believe I an a confident person as I believe my methods of accomplishing something are always correct.
- I am competitive. Growing up and involving myself in sports I have always had that winning mentality and the willingness to do better than my opponent.
- I am a very organized person and a person who is always planning ahead.
- I have had two internships in the insurance field and both of them have helped me maintain and further my confidence and organization skills.
- Family oriented – My family means the world to me and I am doing whatever I can do to help them.
- Honesty – I believe in honest relationships and do not believe anything good comes out of lying.
- Religion – My religion has been a big part of my life and is something I am always carrying with me.
- Authenticity – I believe people should never try to be someone they are not.
- Sports – I am a HUGE sports fan and follow my Wisconsin teams (Bucks, Brewers, Packers, Badgers) very closely
- Friendships – I am incredibly thankful to great friends who are always there for me.
- Helping people – I am very thankful for how far I have come in life and believe in giving back to people who are going through tough times.
- I inspire to serve my university and community as a leader and have fun each day. I want to make mistakes and take criticism to help better myself.
- I want to be an expert in whatever career I go into in insurance and give people the best possible advise while helping to further my coworkers.
- A long-term goal for me is to get into a senior role in my job where I am leading many employees and able to teach them. I would also like to be able to somehow pay my parents back for allowing me to come out of college debt free.
- I want to enjoy my final couple of semesters in college, but I also want to do something I have never done before and that is to make the Dean’s list.
- As a warrior I feel like I have always been a person to take on tough challenges and stand up for something I believe in. I am also a person who will deal with a problem as soon as it arises, rather than leaving it for later. I tend to always put my family and friends best interest ahead of my own. I am a logical thinker and thinks through situations before acting on them to make sure I am making the best decision.
- Fulfilling a person’s needs by helping to consult the most effective insurance route and answering questions about possible concerns.
- Make them feel a sense of trustworthiness, safe, and protected.
Unique Value Proposition
- Trustworthy insurance service to help people feel protected.
During my senior year of football in high school our head coach handed out wristbands to everyone on the team. The wristbands said “Own Your – Dash” and the dash is that symbol that makes up everything between your start and end date. Our coach told us that dash was going to be your entire football season and it was for our team to determine what we want people to think about when they see that dash from our team. Till they day I sill wear that wristband and think about what I want to be remembered for during my college years and whatever career I have. I want to make it memorable and i want to be remembered as the guy that worked twice as hard as everyone else, both in school and in my job.